ASU's Jahii Carson named Pac-12 Player of the Week
Carson, hailing from Mesa, Ariz., averaged 29.5 points per game over the course of the week, thanks in part to a 40-point performance in ASU's 86-80 win at UNLV early last week. The 5-foot-10, 180-pound guard also managed a .575 shooting percentage from the floor while shooting better than 55% from three-point range.
The announcement comes as Carson's first career weekly honor and the 33rd in school history.
The Sun Devils are set to host No. 25 Marquette on Monday, Nov. 25 at 7:00 p.m. MDT, with pregame coverage beginning at 6:30 p.m. on 92.3 FM KTAR.
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.