McKissic leads Arizona State past UC Irvine
The Sun Devils (11-2) took control of a tight game with an 11-0 run in the first half, taking a 23-15 lead after a 3-of-19 start from the field in the first 11 minutes. UC Irvine's 7-foot-6 freshman Mamadou Ndiaye scored 14 points, all in the second half, and had 12 rebounds for the Anteaters (7-7).
Cal-Irvine got within six twice in the final four minutes but turned the ball over twice in the final 1:43, leading to four Sun Devil points. McKissic hit 5-of-6 from the field in the second half and added four rebounds and three assists for Arizona State, which has won four straight.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 22Ray Anderson discusses Pat Tillman's legacy at ASU.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.