The Pulse: Sun Devils unlikely to make the NCAA Tournament
Monday, we asked if the Arizona State Sun Devils were going to make the NCAA Tournament.
A total of 501 votes were submitted and it was real close, but according to you, the Devils will not be dancing in March.
In all, 209 people chose no, giving it 42 percent of the vote.
"Yes" was not far behind, though, with 188 votes, or 38 percent. Twenty-one percent were not sure.
The Sun Devils are coming off a home sweep Utah and Colorado that pushed their record to 15-5 (4-3). Bracket projections seem to be all over the place, with some thinking ASU is in and some thinking they're out, but with 11 regular season games left to go along with the Pac-12 Tournament, there is plenty of basketball left to be played.
- Lionel Hollins honored by ASU jersey retirement
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson signs with Australian team
- ASU basketball to face Maryland in CBE Hall of Fame Classic
- Former Sun Devil Kevin Kruger joins NAU men's basketball staff
- Former ASU Sun Devil Carrick Felix ‘excited' by opportunity to play with LeBron James
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.