To say Arizona State center Jordan Bachynski had a good week would be an understatement.
The senior averaged 21.5 points, 12.0 rebounds and 8.0 blocks in a pair of wins over Oregon State and Oregon, while also setting the Pac-12's all-time record for blocked shots.
Monday, the conference rewarded him with its Player of the Week award.
It is the first-career weekly award for Bachynski and the 34th time a Sun Devil has earned the honor.
On the season the Calgary, Canada native is averaging 12.2 points, 9.1 rebounds and 4.5 blocks per game.
Also nominated this week were Rondae Hollis-Jefferson of Arizona, Askia Booker of Colorado, Dwight Powell of Stanford, Norman Powell of UCLA and DaVonte Lacy of Washington State.
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Report: ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek gets contract extension
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Tuesday September 23Former ASU and Cardinals quarterback Jake Plummer discusses Sun Devil football, the Arizona Cardinal
- Mike Norvell- ASU offensive coordinator - Thursday September 18Mike Norvell expresses his confidence in Mike Bercovici as a quarterback.
- D.J. Foster, ASU running back - Wednesday September 17D.J. Foster talks about why he chose to stay home and be a Sun Devil
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday September 17Ray Anderson explains why he and Todd Graham donated a combined $1,000,000 to the ASU stadium renova
- Rick Neuheisel, Pac-12 Network analyst - Wednesday September 17Pac-12 Network analyst Rick Neuheisel breaks down the first few weeks of Pac-12 football.