To say Arizona State center Jordan Bachynski had a good week would be an understatement.
The senior averaged 21.5 points, 12.0 rebounds and 8.0 blocks in a pair of wins over Oregon State and Oregon, while also setting the Pac-12's all-time record for blocked shots.
Monday, the conference rewarded him with its Player of the Week award.
It is the first-career weekly award for Bachynski and the 34th time a Sun Devil has earned the honor.
On the season the Calgary, Canada native is averaging 12.2 points, 9.1 rebounds and 4.5 blocks per game.
Also nominated this week were Rondae Hollis-Jefferson of Arizona, Askia Booker of Colorado, Dwight Powell of Stanford, Norman Powell of UCLA and DaVonte Lacy of Washington State.
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Report: ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek gets contract extension
- Rick Neuheisel, Pac-12 Network analyst - Wednesday September 17Pac-12 Network analyst Rick Neuheisel breaks down the first few weeks of Pac-12 football.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday September 16ESPN college football analyst Mark May says ASU's game plan will have to change with backup QB Mike
- Doug Haller - azcentral sports - Tuesday September 16Doug Haller of azcentral sports discusses what Mike Bercovici has to do in order to be a successful
- Jake Plummer - Former ASU and Cardinals quarterback - Tuesday September 16Former ASU and Cardinals quarterback Jake Plummer discusses Taylor Kelly's injury and what ASU has
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday September 12ASU head coach Todd Graham talks about this Saturday's game with Colorado.