Updated Feb 17, 2014 - 12:23 pm
ASU's Jermaine Marshall named Pac-12 player of the week
On Monday, the Pac-12 announced ASU senior guard Jermaine Marshall as its player of the week, following his performance against Arizona last Friday.
In the game, the Etters, Pa. native scored 29 points, going 4-for-8 from three-point range to help his team complete their 69-66 upset of No. 2 Arizona in double overtime. Marshall scored eight of his points in the game's second overtime.
Last week, ASU center Jordan Bachynski garnered the honor. On Nov. 25, guard Jahii Carson was named the conference's player of the week.
Along with California, ASU players have the most player of the week honors this season, with three.
- Lionel Hollins honored by ASU jersey retirement
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson signs with Australian team
- ASU basketball to face Maryland in CBE Hall of Fame Classic
- Former Sun Devil Kevin Kruger joins NAU men's basketball staff
- Former ASU Sun Devil Carrick Felix ‘excited' by opportunity to play with LeBron James
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.