Updated Feb 17, 2014 - 12:23 pm
ASU's Jermaine Marshall named Pac-12 player of the week
On Monday, the Pac-12 announced ASU senior guard Jermaine Marshall as its player of the week, following his performance against Arizona last Friday.
In the game, the Etters, Pa. native scored 29 points, going 4-for-8 from three-point range to help his team complete their 69-66 upset of No. 2 Arizona in double overtime. Marshall scored eight of his points in the game's second overtime.
Last week, ASU center Jordan Bachynski garnered the honor. On Nov. 25, guard Jahii Carson was named the conference's player of the week.
Along with California, ASU players have the most player of the week honors this season, with three.
- ASU lands forward Savon Goodman
- Shaquielle McKissic wins appeal, will return to ASU for another year
- ASU head coach Herb Sendek: Team will play 'more difficult' schedule in 2014-15
- ASU's Jahii Carson officially headed to NBA Draft
- Arizona State vs. Texas ranked as one of the top 2014 NCAA Tournament games
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 22Ray Anderson discusses Pat Tillman's legacy at ASU.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.