Every day, we at ArizonaSports.com ask our readers a question. It's the Sanderson Ford Poll Question of the Day, and it can be found midway down the right side of our home page.
Over the weekend, we asked if you think ASU center Jordan Bachynski is destined to play in the NBA.
With 458 votes submitted, it has been determined that you are simply not sure.
The most votes -- 212, to be exact -- went to "Yes, definitely." It was enough for 46 percent, so it's clear the Pac-12's all-time leader in blocked shots has done something to impress.
The 7-foot-2 center is averaging 11.7 points, 8.7 rebounds and 4.4 blocks per game for the Sun Devils this season, which are numbers that certainly put him on par with others who have been drafted.
However, 37 percent of the vote (168) went for "Maybe," with another 17 percent, or 78 votes, being confident that the NBA is not in the big man's future.
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Report: ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek gets contract extension
- Mike Norvell- ASU offensive coordinator - Thursday September 18Mike Norvell expresses his confidence in Mike Bercovici as a quarterback.
- D.J. Foster, ASU running back - Wednesday September 17D.J. Foster talks about why he chose to stay home and be a Sun Devil
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday September 17Ray Anderson explains why he and Todd Graham donated a combined $1,000,000 to the ASU stadium renova
- Rick Neuheisel, Pac-12 Network analyst - Wednesday September 17Pac-12 Network analyst Rick Neuheisel breaks down the first few weeks of Pac-12 football.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday September 16ESPN college football analyst Mark May says ASU's game plan will have to change with backup QB Mike