The Pulse: Jordan Bachynski's NBA prospects are no sure thing
Over the weekend, we asked if you think ASU center Jordan Bachynski is destined to play in the NBA.
With 458 votes submitted, it has been determined that you are simply not sure.
The most votes -- 212, to be exact -- went to "Yes, definitely." It was enough for 46 percent, so it's clear the Pac-12's all-time leader in blocked shots has done something to impress.
The 7-foot-2 center is averaging 11.7 points, 8.7 rebounds and 4.4 blocks per game for the Sun Devils this season, which are numbers that certainly put him on par with others who have been drafted.
However, 37 percent of the vote (168) went for "Maybe," with another 17 percent, or 78 votes, being confident that the NBA is not in the big man's future.
- ASU basketball to face Maryland in CBE Hall of Fame Classic
- Former Sun Devil Kevin Kruger joins NAU men's basketball staff
- Former ASU Sun Devil Carrick Felix ‘excited' by opportunity to play with LeBron James
- Former ASU Sun Devil Jordan Bachynski enjoying 'chance to learn' with Charlotte Hornets
- Jordan Bachynski to play for Hornets Summer League team
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!
- Mike Norvell, offensive coordinator ASU football - Tuesday August 12How does coach Norvell feel about ASU's offense heading into camp?