The Pulse: Jordan Bachynski's NBA prospects are no sure thing
Over the weekend, we asked if you think ASU center Jordan Bachynski is destined to play in the NBA.
With 458 votes submitted, it has been determined that you are simply not sure.
The most votes -- 212, to be exact -- went to "Yes, definitely." It was enough for 46 percent, so it's clear the Pac-12's all-time leader in blocked shots has done something to impress.
The 7-foot-2 center is averaging 11.7 points, 8.7 rebounds and 4.4 blocks per game for the Sun Devils this season, which are numbers that certainly put him on par with others who have been drafted.
However, 37 percent of the vote (168) went for "Maybe," with another 17 percent, or 78 votes, being confident that the NBA is not in the big man's future.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 22Ray Anderson discusses Pat Tillman's legacy at ASU.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.