The Pulse: Sun Devils need a strong finish to make the dance
Monday, we asked if the Arizona State Sun Devils were still in good shape to make the NCAA Tournament after a rough road trip in which they lost to both Colorado and Utah.
A total of 441 votes were cast, with 214 -- or 49 percent -- saying the Devils are still in, but need a strong finish just to make sure.
The next highest total went to a pessimistic group, with 36 percent saying the Devils are in a lot of trouble right now. Only 69 votes -- or 16 percent -- went to the belief that ASU has already done enough to get invited to the dance.
The Devils are currently 19-8 with a 8-6 mark in the Pac-12. Their next two games -- against Stanford and California -- are at home, and offer the team a chance to secure its tournament bid.
- ASU lands No. 3 seed in Pac-12 tournament despite loss
- Another slow start hampers Sun Devils in OT loss to Beavers: By the Numbers
- ASU's road comeback vs. OSU falls short in OT
- ASU athletic director hopes to make 'significant improvements' to men's basketball team
- Flat start dooms Sun Devils in loss to Ducks: By the Numbers
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.