Every day, we at ArizonaSports.com ask our readers a question. It's the Sanderson Ford Poll Question of the Day, and it can be found midway down the right side of our home page.
Monday, we asked if the Arizona State Sun Devils were still in good shape to make the NCAA Tournament after a rough road trip in which they lost to both Colorado and Utah.
A total of 441 votes were cast, with 214 -- or 49 percent -- saying the Devils are still in, but need a strong finish just to make sure.
The next highest total went to a pessimistic group, with 36 percent saying the Devils are in a lot of trouble right now. Only 69 votes -- or 16 percent -- went to the belief that ASU has already done enough to get invited to the dance.
The Devils are currently 19-8 with a 8-6 mark in the Pac-12. Their next two games -- against Stanford and California -- are at home, and offer the team a chance to secure its tournament bid.
- New-look Arizona State Sun Devils will rely on defense in 2014-15
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Mike Bercovici, ASU quarterback - Monday October 20ASU quarterback Mike Bercovici says it was nice to take back the crown and get the win against Stanf
- Rick Neuheisel - Pac-12 Network Analyst - Friday October 17Rick Neuheisel believes it could be a rough weekend for the Sun Devils against Stanford.
- Todd Graham, ASU Head Football Coach - Friday October 17ASU football head coach Todd Graham says if Taylor Kelly feels he is ready to play he will play.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday October 15ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson discusses the upcoming weekend for ASU Athletics.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday October 14ESPN college football analyst Mark May says anyone can win the Pac-12 South.