Updated Mar 8, 2014 - 10:36 pm
ASU lands No. 3 seed in Pac-12 tournament despite loss
Arizona State was dependent on Cal's exploits against Colorado after losing 78-76 to Oregon State in their own overtime game earlier in the day.
ASU finished Pac-12 play with a 10-8 record, 21-10 overall. Their conference record tied all of Oregon, Colorado, Stanford and Cal, but the Sun Devils' regular season sweep of the Golden Bears gave them an edge in the seeding process. Arizona and UCLA grabbed the tournament's top two seeds, respectively.
The Pac-12 tournament begins Wednesday at 12:00 p.m. MDT in Las Vegas. The Sun Devils are scheduled to play Thursday at 8:30 p.m. against the winner of the first round game between either Stanford and Washington State or Stanford and USC, pending the outcome of UCLA-Washington State, to be played later Saturday night.
- Former ASU Sun Devil Carrick Felix ‘excited' by opportunity to play with LeBron James
- Former ASU Sun Devil Jordan Bachynski enjoying 'chance to learn' with Charlotte Hornets
- Jordan Bachynski to play for Hornets Summer League team
- Jahii Carson, Jermaine Marshall to play for Rockets Summer League team in Orlando
- ASU's Sendek listed among coaches on the 'hot seat' in 2014-15
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.
- Herb Sendek- ASU men's bball coach - Wednesday June 25ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek talks Sun Devil basketball and the NBA Draft.
- Fran Fraschilla- ESPN college basketball insider - Friday June 20ESPN College basketball insider Fran Fraschilla joins the show to discuss the 2014 NBA Draft.