Updated Mar 8, 2014 - 10:36 pm
ASU lands No. 3 seed in Pac-12 tournament despite loss
Arizona State was dependent on Cal's exploits against Colorado after losing 78-76 to Oregon State in their own overtime game earlier in the day.
ASU finished Pac-12 play with a 10-8 record, 21-10 overall. Their conference record tied all of Oregon, Colorado, Stanford and Cal, but the Sun Devils' regular season sweep of the Golden Bears gave them an edge in the seeding process. Arizona and UCLA grabbed the tournament's top two seeds, respectively.
The Pac-12 tournament begins Wednesday at 12:00 p.m. MDT in Las Vegas. The Sun Devils are scheduled to play Thursday at 8:30 p.m. against the winner of the first round game between either Stanford and Washington State or Stanford and USC, pending the outcome of UCLA-Washington State, to be played later Saturday night.
- ASU basketball to face Maryland in CBE Hall of Fame Classic
- Former Sun Devil Kevin Kruger joins NAU men's basketball staff
- Former ASU Sun Devil Carrick Felix ‘excited' by opportunity to play with LeBron James
- Former ASU Sun Devil Jordan Bachynski enjoying 'chance to learn' with Charlotte Hornets
- Jordan Bachynski to play for Hornets Summer League team
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!