Updated Mar 8, 2014 - 10:36 pm
ASU lands No. 3 seed in Pac-12 tournament despite loss
Arizona State was dependent on Cal's exploits against Colorado after losing 78-76 to Oregon State in their own overtime game earlier in the day.
ASU finished Pac-12 play with a 10-8 record, 21-10 overall. Their conference record tied all of Oregon, Colorado, Stanford and Cal, but the Sun Devils' regular season sweep of the Golden Bears gave them an edge in the seeding process. Arizona and UCLA grabbed the tournament's top two seeds, respectively.
The Pac-12 tournament begins Wednesday at 12:00 p.m. MDT in Las Vegas. The Sun Devils are scheduled to play Thursday at 8:30 p.m. against the winner of the first round game between either Stanford and Washington State or Stanford and USC, pending the outcome of UCLA-Washington State, to be played later Saturday night.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.