Every day, we at ArizonaSports.com ask our readers a question. It's the Sanderson Ford Poll Question of the Day, and it can be found midway down the right side of our home page.
This time, we asked our readers how far the ASU Sun Devils will go in the NCAA Tournament.
Nearly one-thousand votes were cast, and for the most part it appears there isn't much optimism surrounding the maroon and gold.
A total of 488 votes, or 51 percent, went to them losing to Texas Thursday. The next highest total was 353 votes (37 percent), which went for them beating the Longhorns but losing the next game.
Just 61 people, or six percent, believe the Devils will make it out of the tournament's first weekend, and only 64 votes went to anything beyond that.
The Sun Devils will take on Texas Thursday night at 6:40 p.m. with the game broadcast on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM.
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Report: ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek gets contract extension
- Rocky Harris - ASU Senior Associate Athletic Director - Wednesday September 24Arizona State Senior Associate Athletic Direct Rocky Harris expects a sellout when the Sun Devils fa
- Chris Foster - Los Angeles Times - Wednesday September 24Los Angeles Times reporter Chris Foster gives the UCLA perspective on Thursday night's game.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Wednesday September 24AZCentral sports reporter Doug Haller previews Arizona State's matchup with UCLA.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday September 24Dan discusses the newly found connection between the Arizona Cardinals and the Arizona State Sun Dev
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Wednesday September 24Coach Graham discusses the vast array of storylines heading into Thursday's showdown against UCLA.