Every day, we at ArizonaSports.com ask our readers a question. It's the Sanderson Ford Poll Question of the Day, and it can be found midway down the right side of our home page.
This time, we asked our readers how far the ASU Sun Devils will go in the NCAA Tournament.
Nearly one-thousand votes were cast, and for the most part it appears there isn't much optimism surrounding the maroon and gold.
A total of 488 votes, or 51 percent, went to them losing to Texas Thursday. The next highest total was 353 votes (37 percent), which went for them beating the Longhorns but losing the next game.
Just 61 people, or six percent, believe the Devils will make it out of the tournament's first weekend, and only 64 votes went to anything beyond that.
The Sun Devils will take on Texas Thursday night at 6:40 p.m. with the game broadcast on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM.
- New-look Arizona State Sun Devils will rely on defense in 2014-15
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday October 21ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson discusses finally beating Stanford.
- Jake Plummer, former ASU and Cardinals quarterback - Tuesday October 21Jake Plummer discusses the Sun Devils' performance against Stanford.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday October 21Dan discusses ASU head baseball coach Tracy Smith's tweet.
- Mike Bercovici, ASU quarterback - Monday October 20ASU quarterback Mike Bercovici says it was nice to take back the crown and get the win against Stanf
- Rick Neuheisel - Pac-12 Network Analyst - Friday October 17Rick Neuheisel believes it could be a rough weekend for the Sun Devils against Stanford.