Every day, we at ArizonaSports.com ask our readers a question. It's the Sanderson Ford Poll Question of the Day, and it can be found midway down the right side of our home page.
This time, we asked our readers how far the ASU Sun Devils will go in the NCAA Tournament.
Nearly one-thousand votes were cast, and for the most part it appears there isn't much optimism surrounding the maroon and gold.
A total of 488 votes, or 51 percent, went to them losing to Texas Thursday. The next highest total was 353 votes (37 percent), which went for them beating the Longhorns but losing the next game.
Just 61 people, or six percent, believe the Devils will make it out of the tournament's first weekend, and only 64 votes went to anything beyond that.
The Sun Devils will take on Texas Thursday night at 6:40 p.m. with the game broadcast on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM.
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Report: ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek gets contract extension
- D.J. Foster, ASU running back - Wednesday September 17D.J. Foster talks about why he chose to stay home and be a Sun Devil
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday September 17Ray Anderson explains why he and Todd Graham donated a combined $1,000,000 to the ASU stadium renova
- Rick Neuheisel, Pac-12 Network analyst - Wednesday September 17Pac-12 Network analyst Rick Neuheisel breaks down the first few weeks of Pac-12 football.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday September 16ESPN college football analyst Mark May says ASU's game plan will have to change with backup QB Mike
- Doug Haller - azcentral sports - Tuesday September 16Doug Haller of azcentral sports discusses what Mike Bercovici has to do in order to be a successful