The Pulse: Sun Devils will have short stay in NCAA Tournament
This time, we asked our readers how far the ASU Sun Devils will go in the NCAA Tournament.
Nearly one-thousand votes were cast, and for the most part it appears there isn't much optimism surrounding the maroon and gold.
A total of 488 votes, or 51 percent, went to them losing to Texas Thursday. The next highest total was 353 votes (37 percent), which went for them beating the Longhorns but losing the next game.
Just 61 people, or six percent, believe the Devils will make it out of the tournament's first weekend, and only 64 votes went to anything beyond that.
The Sun Devils will take on Texas Thursday night at 6:40 p.m. with the game broadcast on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.