Arizona State Associate head coach Eric Musselman resigned Monday, according to ASUDevils.com
After spending two seasons at Arizona State working under Herb Sendek, former NBA head coach Eric Mussleman has resigned and is pursuing other opportunities according to multiple sources directly familiar with the development.
According to the report, ASU will hire Indian Hills Community College head coach Barret Peery in Musselman's place.
Peery coached his team to a 34-3 record and the NJCAA championship game as the tournament's No. 1 seed last month.
Indian Hills guard Roosevelt Scott signed with ASU last November and will join his coach in Tempe.
Peery took over at Indian Hills in 2011 and has a career record of 93-11 over three years. His prior experience includes three seasons as an assistant at the University of Utah and a playing career at the College of Southern Utah.
It is not yet known what is next for Musselman's coaching career.
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Report: ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek gets contract extension
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday September 12ASU head coach Todd Graham talks about this Saturday's game with Colorado.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday September 10ASU athletic director Ray Anderson is disappointed in the NFL office.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday September 9ESPN college football analyst Mark May says the Big 10's playoff chances are done.
- Jake Plummer - Former Cardinals & ASU quarterback - Tuesday September 9Jake Plummer discusses the Pac-12 and which teams he thinks are at the top.
- Bob Davie, University of New Mexico head football coach - Friday September 5Bob Davie discusses his triple-option offense and building his program at New Mexico.