The Arizona State Sun Devils got some good news Friday when it was learned Shaquielle McKissic would be granted a sixth year of eligibility.
A senior who transferred from Edmonds Community College in Washington, McKissic averaged 9 points, 5.4 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game last season for the Devils.
ASU coach Herb Sendek tweeted about the news:
Having the 6-foot-5 guard back is big for ASU, as he will be their leading returning scorer and rebounder due to the departures of Jahii Carson, Jermaine Marshall and Jordan Bachynski.
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Report: ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek gets contract extension
- Rocky Harris - ASU Senior Associate Athletic Director - Wednesday September 24Arizona State Senior Associate Athletic Direct Rocky Harris expects a sellout when the Sun Devils fa
- Chris Foster - Los Angeles Times - Wednesday September 24Los Angeles Times reporter Chris Foster gives the UCLA perspective on Thursday night's game.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Wednesday September 24AZCentral sports reporter Doug Haller previews Arizona State's matchup with UCLA.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday September 24Dan discusses the newly found connection between the Arizona Cardinals and the Arizona State Sun Dev
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Wednesday September 24Coach Graham discusses the vast array of storylines heading into Thursday's showdown against UCLA.