The Arizona State Sun Devils got some good news Friday when it was learned Shaquielle McKissic would be granted a sixth year of eligibility.
A senior who transferred from Edmonds Community College in Washington, McKissic averaged 9 points, 5.4 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game last season for the Devils.
ASU coach Herb Sendek tweeted about the news:
Having the 6-foot-5 guard back is big for ASU, as he will be their leading returning scorer and rebounder due to the departures of Jahii Carson, Jermaine Marshall and Jordan Bachynski.
- New-look Arizona State Sun Devils will rely on defense in 2014-15
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Rick Neuheisel - Pac-12 Network Analyst - Friday October 17Rick Neuheisel believes it could be a rough weekend for the Sun Devils against Stanford.
- Todd Graham, ASU Head Football Coach - Friday October 17ASU football head coach Todd Graham says if Taylor Kelly feels he is ready to play he will play.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday October 15ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson discusses the upcoming weekend for ASU Athletics.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday October 14ESPN college football analyst Mark May says anyone can win the Pac-12 South.
- Jake Plummer, Former ASU & Cardinals Quarterback - Tuesday October 14Jake Plummer discusses what the Sun Devils need to do to beat Stanford.