Updated Jun 28, 2014 - 1:38 pm
Jahii Carson, Jermaine Marshall to play for Rockets Summer League team in Orlando
According to the Houston Chronicle, Carson will suit up with the Houston Rockets' Summer League team in Orlando in the hopes of catching on.
Carson averaged 18.6 points and 4.6 rebounds per game as a sophomore last season for the Sun Devils. He helped the maroon and gold to an NCAA Tournament appearance for the first time since 2009.
The 5-foot-11 guard was a local standout at Mesa High School where he averaged 32.2 points and 6.6 assists per game in his senior season for the Jackrabbits.
Carson will be joined in the Rockets' backcourt by his ASU teammate Jermaine Marshall, who also went undrafted.
As a senior, Marshall averaged 15.1 points and 3.1 rebounds per game with the Sun Devils.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.