Arizona State point guard Jahii Carson was not selected with any of Thursday night's 60 picks, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have plans of making it into the league.
According to the Houston Chronicle, Carson will suit up with the Houston Rockets' Summer League team in Orlando in the hopes of catching on.
Carson averaged 18.6 points and 4.6 rebounds per game as a sophomore last season for the Sun Devils. He helped the maroon and gold to an NCAA Tournament appearance for the first time since 2009.
The 5-foot-11 guard was a local standout at Mesa High School where he averaged 32.2 points and 6.6 assists per game in his senior season for the Jackrabbits.
Carson will be joined in the Rockets' backcourt by his ASU teammate Jermaine Marshall, who also went undrafted.
As a senior, Marshall averaged 15.1 points and 3.1 rebounds per game with the Sun Devils.
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Report: ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek gets contract extension
- Mike Norvell- ASU offensive coordinator - Thursday September 18Mike Norvell expresses his confidence in Mike Bercovici as a quarterback.
- D.J. Foster, ASU running back - Wednesday September 17D.J. Foster talks about why he chose to stay home and be a Sun Devil
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday September 17Ray Anderson explains why he and Todd Graham donated a combined $1,000,000 to the ASU stadium renova
- Rick Neuheisel, Pac-12 Network analyst - Wednesday September 17Pac-12 Network analyst Rick Neuheisel breaks down the first few weeks of Pac-12 football.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday September 16ESPN college football analyst Mark May says ASU's game plan will have to change with backup QB Mike