Arizona State point guard Jahii Carson was not selected with any of Thursday night's 60 picks, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have plans of making it into the league.
According to the Houston Chronicle, Carson will suit up with the Houston Rockets' Summer League team in Orlando in the hopes of catching on.
Carson averaged 18.6 points and 4.6 rebounds per game as a sophomore last season for the Sun Devils. He helped the maroon and gold to an NCAA Tournament appearance for the first time since 2009.
The 5-foot-11 guard was a local standout at Mesa High School where he averaged 32.2 points and 6.6 assists per game in his senior season for the Jackrabbits.
Carson will be joined in the Rockets' backcourt by his ASU teammate Jermaine Marshall, who also went undrafted.
As a senior, Marshall averaged 15.1 points and 3.1 rebounds per game with the Sun Devils.
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Report: ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek gets contract extension
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday September 12ASU head coach Todd Graham talks about this Saturday's game with Colorado.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday September 10ASU athletic director Ray Anderson is disappointed in the NFL office.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday September 9ESPN college football analyst Mark May says the Big 10's playoff chances are done.
- Jake Plummer - Former Cardinals & ASU quarterback - Tuesday September 9Jake Plummer discusses the Pac-12 and which teams he thinks are at the top.
- Bob Davie, University of New Mexico head football coach - Friday September 5Bob Davie discusses his triple-option offense and building his program at New Mexico.