The ASU men's basketball team will face Maryland on Nov. 24 to open the CBE Hall of Fame Classic in Kansas City, Mo.
The Sun Devils will square off against either Alabama or Iowa State the following day. If they win the first game, the second one will be the championship game of the tournament, while if they lose, they will play for third place.
Iowa State lost in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA tournament last season to eventual national champion Connecticut.
ASU begins its season Nov. 14 against Chicago State in Tempe. The team's non-conference schedule already includes games versus Texas A&M, Marquette, UNLV and Harvard.
ASU has a 1-1 record against Alabama and Maryland all-time and is 1-2 versus Iowa State.
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Report: ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek gets contract extension
- Rocky Harris - ASU Senior Associate Athletic Director - Wednesday September 24Arizona State Senior Associate Athletic Direct Rocky Harris expects a sellout when the Sun Devils fa
- Chris Foster - Los Angeles Times - Wednesday September 24Los Angeles Times reporter Chris Foster gives the UCLA perspective on Thursday night's game.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Wednesday September 24AZCentral sports reporter Doug Haller previews Arizona State's matchup with UCLA.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday September 24Dan discusses the newly found connection between the Arizona Cardinals and the Arizona State Sun Dev
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Wednesday September 24Coach Graham discusses the vast array of storylines heading into Thursday's showdown against UCLA.