The ASU men's basketball team will face Maryland on Nov. 24 to open the CBE Hall of Fame Classic in Kansas City, Mo.
The Sun Devils will square off against either Alabama or Iowa State the following day. If they win the first game, the second one will be the championship game of the tournament, while if they lose, they will play for third place.
Iowa State lost in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA tournament last season to eventual national champion Connecticut.
ASU begins its season Nov. 14 against Chicago State in Tempe. The team's non-conference schedule already includes games versus Texas A&M, Marquette, UNLV and Harvard.
ASU has a 1-1 record against Alabama and Maryland all-time and is 1-2 versus Iowa State.
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Report: ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek gets contract extension
- Lionel Hollins honored by ASU jersey retirement
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday September 12ASU head coach Todd Graham talks about this Saturday's game with Colorado.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday September 10ASU athletic director Ray Anderson is disappointed in the NFL office.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday September 9ESPN college football analyst Mark May says the Big 10's playoff chances are done.
- Jake Plummer - Former Cardinals & ASU quarterback - Tuesday September 9Jake Plummer discusses the Pac-12 and which teams he thinks are at the top.
- Bob Davie, University of New Mexico head football coach - Friday September 5Bob Davie discusses his triple-option offense and building his program at New Mexico.