Updated Nov 8, 2013 - 4:16 pm
Texans RB Foster out Sunday vs Cardinals
HOUSTON (AP) - Houston running back Arian Foster will miss Sunday's game against Arizona with an injured back.
The Pro Bowler didn't practice all week after injuring his back on Houston's first series against Indianapolis last week. He also missed most of Houston's previous game with a hamstring problem.
The team hasn't disclosed exactly what's wrong with Foster's back. Interim coach Wade Phillips said Friday that Foster had visited specialists about the problem and will likely seek more opinions.
Ben Tate, who is still recovering from four broken ribs, is expected to start in his place.
Dennis Johnson and Deji Karim, who were both signed last week, will play behind Tate.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Report: Cardinals LB John Abraham arrested, charged with DUI in Georgia in June
- Notes from the Nest: July 28, 2014
- Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper: 'I felt OK' after first practice with pads
- Cardinals WR Michael Floyd on 2014 training camp: 'Everything comes faster'
- Teddy Williams looking to make Arizona Cardinals as a cornerback
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b
- Antonio Cromartie, Cardinals defensive back - Monday July 28Antonio Cromartie talks about his expectations for this year's Arizona Cardinals.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Monday July 28Cardinals coach Bruce Arians talks about the first days of training camp and what he's seen from pl
- Dave Pasch, Voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Monday July 28The voice of the Cardinals Dave Pasch shares his first impressions of training camp.