Updated Jan 16, 2014 - 11:08 pm
NBA All-Star jerseys will have sleeves
NEW YORK -- The NBA All-Stars will wear jerseys with sleeves during this season's midseason celebration in New Orleans.
The NBA and athletic apparel giant Adidas revealed the All-Star game uniforms Thursday. The NBA All-Star game is scheduled for Feb. 16.
The Eastern Conference will wear blue and the West will wear red, but the jerseys will feature Mardi Gras colors- green and purple. The NBA All-Star logo appears on the chest of the jerseys in the shape of the fleur-de-lis, the official symbol of Louisiana.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 18Who is the team to beat in the East?
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org
- Al McCoy, Hall of Fame voice of the Suns - Thursday April 17What should we make of the Sunsí season?
- Ryan McDonough, Suns general manager - Wednesday April 16Suns general manager Ryan McDonough discusses the team missing the playoffs.