The Pulse: Donald Sterling's punishment was just right
Recently, we asked about the punishment handed to Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling by NBA commissioner Adam Silver after Sterling's girlfriend recorded him making racist comments.
Do you agree with the punishment levied against Clippers owner Donald Sterling?
Your options: It was appropriate, may have been a bit harsh and it's still not enough.
The responses were overwhelmingly in favor of Sterling's punishment -- a lifetime ban from the NBA and $2.5 million fine.
A majority 67 percent of the nearly 700 votes submitted said that Sterling's punishment was appropriate, while 28 percent said it may have been a bit harsh and 6 percent said it isn't enough.
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.