The Pulse: Donald Sterling's punishment was just right
Recently, we asked about the punishment handed to Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling by NBA commissioner Adam Silver after Sterling's girlfriend recorded him making racist comments.
Do you agree with the punishment levied against Clippers owner Donald Sterling?
Your options: It was appropriate, may have been a bit harsh and it's still not enough.
The responses were overwhelmingly in favor of Sterling's punishment -- a lifetime ban from the NBA and $2.5 million fine.
A majority 67 percent of the nearly 700 votes submitted said that Sterling's punishment was appropriate, while 28 percent said it may have been a bit harsh and 6 percent said it isn't enough.
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.