Updated Jun 26, 2014 - 5:19 pm
Cavaliers take Andrew Wiggins, Jabari Parker follows to the Bucks
The Milwaukee Bucks followed by taking Duke forward Jabari Parker with the No. 2 pick.
Wiggins, 19, averaged 17.1 points and 5.9 rebounds in his one season with the Jayhawks. Wiggins said he expects to make an immediate impact in Cleveland.
Cleveland selected first overall in the draft for the third time in the last four seasons. It chose guard Kyrie Irving in 2011 and forward Anthony Bennett in 2013.
- Suns' Dragic leads Slovenia to Group D win over Mexico at FIBA World Cup
- Suns guard Goran Dragic leads Slovenians to win in World Cup opener
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.