Thunder, Anthony Morrow agree to 3-year deal
Morrow's agent, Wallace Prather, confirmed the agreement and details of the deal in a text message to The Associated Press on Saturday.
Morrow, who played for New Orleans last season, has career averages of 10.4 points and 2.5 rebounds per game in six NBA seasons. He helps fill a void created when starting shooting guard Thabo Sefolosha signed with the Atlanta Hawks after becoming a free agent.
Morrow is a career 43 percent shooter from 3-point range, and similar production would be a major upgrade for the Thunder. He shot 45 percent from behind the arc for the Pelicans last season.
The Thunder did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Phoenix Suns 2014 preseason schedule released
- The Pulse: Most say Eric Bledsoe and agent Rich Paul are at fault for contract standoff with Phoenix Suns
- Phoenix Suns single-game tickets now on sale
- New Phoenix Suns guard Isaiah Thomas undergoes wrist surgery
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Adrian Wojnarowski- YahooSports NBA writer - Tuesday August 12Adrian Wojnarowski says Eric Bledsoe has backed himself into a corner.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 12Now that Donald Sterling is gone, who is the worst owner in sports?
- Jerry Colangelo, Managing Director of USA Basketball - Friday August 8Jerry Colangelo talks about the Paul George injury and Kevin Durant's departure from Team USA.