Thunder, Anthony Morrow agree to 3-year deal
Morrow's agent, Wallace Prather, confirmed the agreement and details of the deal in a text message to The Associated Press on Saturday.
Morrow, who played for New Orleans last season, has career averages of 10.4 points and 2.5 rebounds per game in six NBA seasons. He helps fill a void created when starting shooting guard Thabo Sefolosha signed with the Atlanta Hawks after becoming a free agent.
Morrow is a career 43 percent shooter from 3-point range, and similar production would be a major upgrade for the Thunder. He shot 45 percent from behind the arc for the Pelicans last season.
The Thunder did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
- The Pulse: Suns fans feel offseason has been 'incomplete'
- Phoenix Suns' Miles Plumlee named to 2014 USA Men's Select Team
- Phoenix Suns dig deep for shooting with Anthony Tolliver
- New Phoenix Sun Isaiah Thomas: 'I just felt wanted'
- Phoenix Suns GM Ryan McDonough: Isaiah Thomas helps achieve goal of building depth
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.