Insight Bowl now 'Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl'
Starting in 2012 the game, which matches teams from the Big 12 and Big Ten at Sun Devil Stadium, will be known as the "Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl."
Buffalo Wild Wings is a restaurant chain known for its tasty wings as well as other food.
"Buffalo Wild Wings has become a brand for the fans and now we'll be bringing our unique Buffalo Wild Wings experience to college football fans across the country." said Kathy Benning, executive vice president global marketing and brand development at Buffalo Wild Wings in a press release. "We look forward to entering the college bowl arena as the title sponsor of this progressive property. It aligns our growing brands and provides tremendous new opportunity to interact with our guests, who we know are passionate about football."
The new sponsorship means a new logo and trophy will be created for the game.
"We are pleased to welcome Buffalo Wild Wings as a partner," said Steve Whiteman, Valley of the Sun Bowl Foundation board chairman in a release. "They provide a natural opportunity for us to offer college football fans a truly memorable game experience. Buffalo Wild Wings shares our commitment to give back to the community, and their dedication to excellence and focus on fit closely with our mission."
- Steve Patterson, ASU athletic director - Tuesday May 14Patterson talks to the guys about the Territorial Cup & scheduling with Notre Dame Football
- Steve Patterson, ASU athletic director - Tuesday May 7Patterson talks to Doug & Wolf about the state of Sun Devil Athletics
- Steve Patterson, ASU Athletic Director - Thursday May 2Doug and Wolf talk to Patterson about the latest news coming out of the Pac-12 meetings.
- Brandon Magee , Former ASU Linebacker - Wednesday May 1Doug & Wolf ask Brandon Magee about signing with the Cowboys after going undrafted.
- Steve Patterson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 23Patterson talks to Doug and Wolf about ASU football games potentially being played at Chase field du