UA hoops coach Miller's contract extended
Miller, who has been in Tucson for three seasons and has a conference championship and Elite 8 birth on his resume, has led the Wildcats to a 69-35 mark (36-18 in conference).
"We're pleased to have Sean Miller's contract extended by the Arizona Board of Regents," said UA Athletics Director Greg Byrne in a press release. "Our program has made tremendous strides under his leadership and the future looks exceptionally bright. This just re-emphasizes our commitment to Coach Miller and the University of Arizona men's basketball program."
The extension will keep Miller in Tucson through the 2017 season.
"During the last three years we have been able to lay a strong foundation for future success both in the classroom and on the basketball court," Miller said in the press release. "I look forward to the challenges that lie ahead as we work toward building our program into a national contender once again."
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/29 - Friday March 29The season has come to an end in the most excruciating of ways. Adam and Jarrett break down the loss
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/26 - Tuesday March 26The Wildcats are in the Sweet 16 for the second time in four years. Should we be impressed? Are we w
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/19 - Tuesday March 19Tournaments for everyone! Adam and Jarrett talk about the Pac-12 Tournament result and then Arizona'
- Mike DeCourcy, Sporting News CBB Insider - Monday March 18Doug and Wolf ask DeCourcy what he thinks about this year's NCAA Tournament bracket.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 3/12 - Tuesday March 12A nice win over Arizona State is followed by the Pac-12 Tournament. How do the Wildcats look? Adam a