Updated Jan 18, 2013 - 9:33 am
Bearing Down: Wildcats suffer first loss, take on Arizona State
listen Listen: Bearing Down - 1/18
Adam and Jarrett talk about what Arizona's first loss means as well as their upcoming game against the Arizona State Sun Devils.
The Arizona Wildcats suffered their first loss of the season and now get set to face in-state rival Arizona State. Adam Green and Jarrett Carlen break it all down in this week's episode of 'Bearing Down'.
Arizona Wildcats Basketball News
- Johnson's big night leads Arizona to road win over Oregon State: By the Numbers
- Former Arizona Wildcats coach Russ Pennell hired by Central Arkansas
- Arizona powers past Stanford, clinches Pac-12 outright: By the numbers
- With win over Stanford, Arizona clinches Pac-12 title outright
- WAC suspends 2 players for postgame brawl in Orem
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.