Arizona Wildcats move up to No. 6 in both AP and Coaches polls
The Arizona Wildcats moved up to No. 6 in the NCAA Men's Basketball rankings.
Following a road win over Pac-12 rival Arizona State on Saturday, the Wildcats gained a spot in both the AP and USA Today Coaches polls Monday.
The Wildcats boast a 16-1 overall record and are 4-1 in conference play this season.
Arizona will next host UCLA on Thursday, January 24 at 7:00 p.m MST.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.