Arizona Wildcats move up to No. 6 in both AP and Coaches polls
The Arizona Wildcats moved up to No. 6 in the NCAA Men's Basketball rankings.
Following a road win over Pac-12 rival Arizona State on Saturday, the Wildcats gained a spot in both the AP and USA Today Coaches polls Monday.
The Wildcats boast a 16-1 overall record and are 4-1 in conference play this season.
Arizona will next host UCLA on Thursday, January 24 at 7:00 p.m MST.
- Arizona Wildcats forward Aaron Gordon heading for NBA Draft
- Arizona Wildcats center Kaleb Tarczewski to stay for junior year
- Arizona Wildcats forward Rondae Hollis-Jefferson to return for Sophomore season
- Arizona Wildcats guard Nick Johnson to enter NBA Draft
- Arizona's Nick Johnson 'not sure' about future
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.