Arizona Wildcats Mark Lyons named Pac-12 Player of the Week
Arizona Wildcats senior guard Mark Lyons was named the Pac-12 men's basketball player of the week on Monday.
Lyons compiled a season-high 24 points, three assists, three rebounds and three steals in Arizona's road win over rival ASU on Saturday.
For the season, Lyons has averaged 15.2 points, 3.3 assists and 1.0 rebounds.
Arizona will host UCLA on Thursday, January 24 at 7:00 p.m. MST.
- Former UA Wildcat Nick Johnson ‘happy' to land with Houston Rockets
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon signs endorsement deal with Nike
- Arizona's Sean Miller among the best recruiters in the country
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon records monster block in NBA Summer League debut
- Former Wildcat Johnson impresses in Summer League debut, finishes vicious dunk
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.