Updated Jan 22, 2013 - 10:43 am
Mock bracket has Arizona as top seed out West
Yet, with the No. 6 Arizona Wildcats cruising along with a 16-1 record (4-1 in Pac-12), some have turned their attention to March, with their sights specifically set on March Madness.
And over at CollegeBasketballTalk.com, the latest bracketology has the Wildcats as the top seed in the West region.
If Arizona continues its strong play during the next two months, it'll be hard for the Selection Committee to keep the Wildcats off the top line out West. That's where the Wildcats reside in our latest bracket projection.
The Wildcats would certainly be happy to earn the top spot, though a lot has to happen between now and Selection Sunday for that to be the case. At any rate, it's better to be an early favorite than it is to be a longshot, so there is that.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Former UA Wildcat Nick Johnson ‘happy' to land with Houston Rockets
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon signs endorsement deal with Nike
- Arizona's Sean Miller among the best recruiters in the country
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon records monster block in NBA Summer League debut
- Former Wildcat Johnson impresses in Summer League debut, finishes vicious dunk
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.