Updated Jan 22, 2013 - 10:43 am
Mock bracket has Arizona as top seed out West
Yet, with the No. 6 Arizona Wildcats cruising along with a 16-1 record (4-1 in Pac-12), some have turned their attention to March, with their sights specifically set on March Madness.
And over at CollegeBasketballTalk.com, the latest bracketology has the Wildcats as the top seed in the West region.
If Arizona continues its strong play during the next two months, it'll be hard for the Selection Committee to keep the Wildcats off the top line out West. That's where the Wildcats reside in our latest bracket projection.
The Wildcats would certainly be happy to earn the top spot, though a lot has to happen between now and Selection Sunday for that to be the case. At any rate, it's better to be an early favorite than it is to be a longshot, so there is that.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- No. 2 Arizona Wildcats roll Texas Tech to remain unbeaten
- Arizona's Nick Johnson named Pac-12 Player of the Week
- Arizona Wildcats move up to No. 2 in latest AP Poll
- No. 4 Arizona Wildcats top No. 6 Duke for NIT Preseason Tip-Off title
- No. 4 Wildcats erase 18-point deficit, advance to NIT championship
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 11/29 - Friday November 29Adam and Jarrett talk UA football and the Territorial Cup.
- Greg Byrne, Arizona athletic director - Wednesday November 27Getting ready for the Territorial Cup with Greg Byrne
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Tuesday November 26Coach Rodriguez discusses the Oregon victory and the Territorial Cup with the guys.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Color Analyst - Monday November 25The Sun Devils and Wildcats meet again this weekend for the Territorial Cup.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN college football analyst - Friday November 22Ed Cunningham gives us his opinion on the big games surrounding ASU and Arizona.