Updated Feb 25, 2013 - 11:39 am
Wildcats move up to 11th in AP and Coaches Polls
The Wildcats, following a home sweep of the Washington schools, moved up to 11th in both the AP and Coaches Polls.
Arizona knocked off Washington by a score of 70-52 and beat Washington State 73-56.
The Wildcats, who are 23-4 with an 11-4 mark in the Pac-12, hit the road to face USC Wednesday before taking on UCLA Saturday.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.