Updated Mar 17, 2013 - 8:44 pm
Wildcats make NCAA tournament as No. 6 seed in West Region
The Wildcats will face No. 11-seeded Belmont (26-6) in Salt Lake City Thursday. If UA wins against the Bruins they will play the winner of New Mexico/Harvard in the Round of 32.
Thursday's game will be played at 4:20 p.m. MST and shown on TNT.
UA returns to the Big Dance after a one-year hiatus in 2012. The last time the Wildcats made the tournament, Sean Miller's squad advanced to the Elite Eight before falling in the West Regional final to eventual-champion Connecticut.
It marks the second time in Miller's four-year tenure that UA has earned a berth in the NCAA tournament. Dating back to his time at Xavier, Miller has made five previous trips to the Big Dance.
The Wildcats were one of five teams (California, Colorado, Oregon and UCLA) from the Pac-12 to make the tournament. It's also their 29th appearance in program history
- Arizona Wildcats forward Aaron Gordon heading for NBA Draft
- Arizona Wildcats center Kaleb Tarczewski to stay for junior year
- Arizona Wildcats forward Rondae Hollis-Jefferson to return for Sophomore season
- Arizona Wildcats guard Nick Johnson to enter NBA Draft
- Arizona's Nick Johnson 'not sure' about future
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.