Updated Apr 6, 2013 - 3:33 pm
Report: James Whitford leaving Arizona for head coaching job at Ball State
The Arizona Wildcats are losing their assistant basketball coach to Ball State.
According to the Star Press, James Whitford was hired as the men's basketball coach at Ball State.
Whitford spent the last four years at Arizona as the assistant coach to head coach Sean Miller, and the past two as the associate head coach.
He also previously served as the assistant at Xavier with Miller and Miami Ohio under Charlie Coles.
- Johnson's big night leads Arizona to road win over Oregon State: By the Numbers
- Former Arizona Wildcats coach Russ Pennell hired by Central Arkansas
- Arizona powers past Stanford, clinches Pac-12 outright: By the numbers
- With win over Stanford, Arizona clinches Pac-12 title outright
- WAC suspends 2 players for postgame brawl in Orem
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.