Updated Jun 11, 2013 - 11:00 am
Report: Grant Jerrett 'impressing' during NBA workouts
Though talented, the 6-foot-10 forward with good range was very raw as a prospect, and he averaged just 5.2 points and 3.6 rebounds per game in his one year of college basketball.
Still, Jerrett says he has no regrets about leaving school, and it appears the 19-year-old is turning some heads as he meets and works out for NBA teams.
Here's a prospect impressing in draft workouts: Arizona forward Grant Jerrett. Only 19, he's rising on team boards. Great range, 6-foot-10.— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) June 11, 2013
According to NBADraft.net, Jerrett projects to be a second-round pick. However, his potential is undeniable, and it's possible a team will see look at his size and skill set and decide he's worth a flier earlier in the draft.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 11/29 - Friday November 29Adam and Jarrett talk UA football and the Territorial Cup.
- Greg Byrne, Arizona athletic director - Wednesday November 27Getting ready for the Territorial Cup with Greg Byrne
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Tuesday November 26Coach Rodriguez discusses the Oregon victory and the Territorial Cup with the guys.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Color Analyst - Monday November 25The Sun Devils and Wildcats meet again this weekend for the Territorial Cup.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN college football analyst - Friday November 22Ed Cunningham gives us his opinion on the big games surrounding ASU and Arizona.