Aaron Gordon named to Wooden Award Preseason Top 50
Gordon, a native of San Jose, Calif., is one of nine freshmen to be included on the list and one of just six players representing the Pac-12 Conference.
The 6-foot-9, 210-pound Gordon leads the Wildcats in rebounds and blocks through their first two games, posting a double-double in both contests, which came against Cal Poly and Long Beach State, respectively. Gordon has averaged 10 rebounds and 2.5 blocks thus far, while shooting 57.9 percent from the floor and hitting two of his three three-point attempts.
The 18-year-old was the MVP of the 2013 McDonald's All-American Game and he also received MVP honors for his performance on the gold-medaling USA team in the 2013 FIBA U19 World Championship.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.