The Arizona Wildcats, off to a 3-0 start that includes a 69-60 win at San Diego State, have moved up to fifth in the Associated Press Poll.
The Wildcats were previously ranked sixth, but moved ahead of previously fourth-ranked Duke, who fell to the spot previously occupied by the Wildcats.
Led by a balanced roster that has five players averaging 8.0 or more points, the Wildcats are the early-season favorite to win the Pac-12.
Arizona begins the NIT Season Tip-Off Monday in Tucson, where they will face off against Fairleigh Dickinson.
- Rich Rodriguez- UA football coach - Monday September 15University of Arizona head coach Rich Rodriguez previews the Wildcats' game against Cal.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Sept. 11 - Thursday September 11Adam and Jarrett talk about a close win at UTSA and a home date vs. Nevada.
- Rich Rodriguez - Arizona head coach - Monday September 8University of Arizona football coach Rich Rodriguez joins Doug and Wolf
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Sept. 3 - Wednesday September 3Adam and Jarrett talk about a comfortable win and a tricky road trip.
- Mark May, ESPN College Football Analyst - Tuesday September 2Should UCLA be concerned about their performance against Virginia?