Arizona Wildcats rise to number one in the polls
The USA Today Coaches Poll and AP Poll were released Monday, and the Arizona Wildcats were atop both lists.
It's the first time the Wildcats have held the top spot since March 2003.
The Wildcats were second last week, but Michigan State's home loss to North Carolina was enough to get them to the top spot.
Arizona is off to a 9-0 start, including quality wins at San Diego State and over Duke in the NIT Season Tip-Off Championship Game.
Up next for the Wildcats is a home game against New Mexico State Wednesday. After that, they will hit the road for a test against No. 22 Michigan in Ann Arbor.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.