Wildcats hold No. 1 spot in polls after Southern win
After rising to the top of the polls two weeks ago, the Wildcats easily held their ground with a 69-43 drubbing of Southern on Thursday.
At 11-0, Arizona received all but two first-place votes in both polls, getting 30 of 32 in the USA Today Coaches poll and 63 of 65 in the AP poll. Other first-place vote-getters included Syracuse and Ohio State.
The team has just one non-conference games left on its schedule, as they host Northern Arizona on Monday before taking a 10-day break to end the calendar year. Pac-12 conference play begins Jan. 2 versus Washington State for the Wildcats.
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.