Arizona Wildcats remain atop polls
After rising to the top of the polls three weeks ago, the Wildcats easily held their ground with a 77-44 beatdown of NAU on Monday.
At 12-0, Arizona received all but two first-place votes in both polls, getting 30 of 32 in the USA Today Coaches poll and 63 of 65 in the AP poll. Other first-place vote-getters included Syracuse and Ohio State.
The team begins Pac-12 conference play on Thursday, Jan. 2 versus Washington State (7-5) at McKale Center in Tucson.
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.