Arizona Wildcats remain atop polls
After rising to the top of the polls three weeks ago, the Wildcats easily held their ground with a 77-44 beatdown of NAU on Monday.
At 12-0, Arizona received all but two first-place votes in both polls, getting 30 of 32 in the USA Today Coaches poll and 63 of 65 in the AP poll. Other first-place vote-getters included Syracuse and Ohio State.
The team begins Pac-12 conference play on Thursday, Jan. 2 versus Washington State (7-5) at McKale Center in Tucson.
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.