Updated Jan 4, 2014 - 3:07 pm
No. 1 Arizona Wildcats pull away from Washington late to stay unbeaten
The Wildcats (15-0, 2-0 Pac-12) are off to their best start since 1931-32, when the team set a school record with 16 wins to open the season.
T.J. McConnell added six assists, five rebounds and four steals.
C.J. Wilcox led Washington (9-6, 1-1) with 20 points. Perris Blackwell had 12 points and 12 rebounds.
Arizona trailed by two at halftime but pulled away as the Huskies shot 10 of 33 in the second half, missing all seven 3-point attempts.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.