Updated Jan 4, 2014 - 3:07 pm
No. 1 Arizona Wildcats pull away from Washington late to stay unbeaten
The Wildcats (15-0, 2-0 Pac-12) are off to their best start since 1931-32, when the team set a school record with 16 wins to open the season.
T.J. McConnell added six assists, five rebounds and four steals.
C.J. Wilcox led Washington (9-6, 1-1) with 20 points. Perris Blackwell had 12 points and 12 rebounds.
Arizona trailed by two at halftime but pulled away as the Huskies shot 10 of 33 in the second half, missing all seven 3-point attempts.
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.