Updated Jan 4, 2014 - 3:07 pm
No. 1 Arizona Wildcats pull away from Washington late to stay unbeaten
The Wildcats (15-0, 2-0 Pac-12) are off to their best start since 1931-32, when the team set a school record with 16 wins to open the season.
T.J. McConnell added six assists, five rebounds and four steals.
C.J. Wilcox led Washington (9-6, 1-1) with 20 points. Perris Blackwell had 12 points and 12 rebounds.
Arizona trailed by two at halftime but pulled away as the Huskies shot 10 of 33 in the second half, missing all seven 3-point attempts.
- Former UA Wildcat Nick Johnson ‘happy' to land with Houston Rockets
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon signs endorsement deal with Nike
- Arizona's Sean Miller among the best recruiters in the country
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon records monster block in NBA Summer League debut
- Former Wildcat Johnson impresses in Summer League debut, finishes vicious dunk
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.