Following rout of rival ASU, Arizona remains atop the national polls
Sean Miller used 15 total players in the 23-point blowout win over the Sun Devils, as the Wildcats improved their record to 18-0 (5-0) -- the best start in program history.
Arizona received 61 of a possible 65 first place votes in the AP Poll, with 16-7 Syracuse receiving the other four. Over in the Coaches Poll, the Wildcats received 30 of a possible 32 first place votes. The Orange secured the other two.
The No. 1 and No. 2-ranked teams along with Wichita State are the only remaining undefeated squads in college basketball heading into play Monday.
The Wildcats' next game will be on Thursday night, as they host Colorado (15-4, 4-2), who has won five of its last seven games.
UA split its season series with the Buffaloes in 2012-13, which included a dramatic 92-83 overtime victory at the McKale Center.
- Former UA Wildcat Nick Johnson ‘happy' to land with Houston Rockets
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon signs endorsement deal with Nike
- Arizona's Sean Miller among the best recruiters in the country
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon records monster block in NBA Summer League debut
- Former Wildcat Johnson impresses in Summer League debut, finishes vicious dunk
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.