Nick Johnson and Aaron Gordon named to midseason Wooden list
The Wooden Award is given annually to the player deemed to be the most outstanding in the country.
Johnson is averaging a team-leading 16.3 points per game for the No. 1 Wildcats (18-0, 5-0), while shooting a career-best 49.7 percent from the field and 81.9 percent from the free throw line.
Gordon, who arrived in Tucson with an incredible amount of hype, is averaging 12.4 points and 7.8 rebounds per game, and has a team-best five double-doubles while shooting 50.6 percent from the floor.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.