Arizona drops to No. 4 in polls following loss to ASU
Arizona (23-2; 10-2 Pac-12) held the top spot in the polls for seven weeks, until they were upset by Cal earlier this month.
The undefeated Syracuse Orange, meanwhile, received all 32 No. 1 votes in the USA Today Coaches Poll and all but one of the 65 votes given in the AP Top 25 poll, with Florida (23-2) garnering the lone outlying top vote.
Coach Sean Miller's squad faces Utah at the Jon M. Huntsman Center in Salt Lake City on Wednesday, when they next take the court.
Six games remain on the Wildcats' regular season schedule.
- Oregon drops No. 3 Arizona Wildcats: By the numbers
- Arizona's Nick Johnson a finalist for Wooden Award
- Johnson's big night leads Arizona to road win over Oregon State: By the Numbers
- Former Arizona Wildcats coach Russ Pennell hired by Central Arkansas
- Arizona powers past Stanford, clinches Pac-12 outright: By the numbers
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.