Updated Feb 24, 2014 - 1:01 pm
Arizona Wildcats move up in the polls
They received four first-place votes in the AP Poll and none in the USA Today.
The team is coming off a road sweep of Utah and Colorado. Wednesday, against the Utes, the Wildcats needed overtime to win by a score of 67-63. But things were much easier Saturday, as Arizona dispatched Colorado 88-61.
The wins improved Arizona's record to 25-2 (12-2), and they are in the driver's seat to clinch the Pac-12 title with just four regular season games remaining.
Ahead of Arizona in the polls are number one Florida, who received 47 first-place votes in the AP Poll and Wichita State, which earned 14.
Syracuse, which had been number one but lost a pair of games during the week, fell to fourth in the AP and fifth in the USA Today.
- Johnson's big night leads Arizona to road win over Oregon State: By the Numbers
- Former Arizona Wildcats coach Russ Pennell hired by Central Arkansas
- Arizona powers past Stanford, clinches Pac-12 outright: By the numbers
- With win over Stanford, Arizona clinches Pac-12 title outright
- WAC suspends 2 players for postgame brawl in Orem
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.