Updated Feb 24, 2014 - 1:01 pm
Arizona Wildcats move up in the polls
They received four first-place votes in the AP Poll and none in the USA Today.
The team is coming off a road sweep of Utah and Colorado. Wednesday, against the Utes, the Wildcats needed overtime to win by a score of 67-63. But things were much easier Saturday, as Arizona dispatched Colorado 88-61.
The wins improved Arizona's record to 25-2 (12-2), and they are in the driver's seat to clinch the Pac-12 title with just four regular season games remaining.
Ahead of Arizona in the polls are number one Florida, who received 47 first-place votes in the AP Poll and Wichita State, which earned 14.
Syracuse, which had been number one but lost a pair of games during the week, fell to fourth in the AP and fifth in the USA Today.
- Former UA Wildcat Nick Johnson ‘happy' to land with Houston Rockets
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon signs endorsement deal with Nike
- Arizona's Sean Miller among the best recruiters in the country
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon records monster block in NBA Summer League debut
- Former Wildcat Johnson impresses in Summer League debut, finishes vicious dunk
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.