Updated Mar 10, 2014 - 2:00 pm
Four Wildcats awarded Pac-12 honors
Johnson, who was also the recipient of the conference Player of the Year award and named to the All-Defensive team, led the Wildcats in scoring (16.1) and finished eighth in the Pac-12 in that category.
The junior guard has increased his scoring average in each of the past three seasons and only failed to score double-digits in three of the team's games this year.
The 28-3 Wildcats would not be celebrating their conference regular season title without first-year player Aaron Gordon. In addition to his First Team honors, the 6-foot-9 forward was also selected to the All-Freshman Team and named the conference Freshman of the Year.
Joining Gordon on the All-Freshman Team is teammate Rondae Hollis-Jefferson. Hollis-Jefferson had 13 games this season with double-digit points and led his team with 31 blocks.
Senior guard T.J. McConnell was the lone Wildcat on the All-Pac-12 Second Team, after spending his junior season on the bench due to NCAA transfer rules. The 6-foot-1 guard was also selected to the All-Pac-12 Defensive team, finishing with a team-high 57 steals -- third-most in the conference.
Head coach Sean Miller was awarded the Pac-12 John Wooden Coach of the Year award, after leading the Wildcats to a 15-3 conference record and a perfect 20-0 at home. Miller also won the award in 2011 after finishing the regular season at 25-6 and 14-4 in the conference.
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.