President Obama picks Arizona Wildcats to lose in Final Four
As part of his annual bracket, the Bracketer in Chief has a Final Four of Florida, Michigan State, Arizona and Louisville.
However, he has the Cardinals knocking off the Wildcats before falling to the Spartans in the championship game.
The president is not exactly going out on a limb with any of his picks, with a pair of number one seeds along with two of the more popular lower seeds.
And for what it's worth, the noted basketball fan also has Arizona State knocking of Texas in the Round of 64 before losing to Michigan.
The entire bracket can be seen by clicking here.
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.