As part of his annual bracket, the Bracketer in Chief has a Final Four of Florida, Michigan State, Arizona and Louisville.
However, he has the Cardinals knocking off the Wildcats before falling to the Spartans in the championship game.
The president is not exactly going out on a limb with any of his picks, with a pair of number one seeds along with two of the more popular lower seeds.
And for what it's worth, the noted basketball fan also has Arizona State knocking of Texas in the Round of 64 before losing to Michigan.
The entire bracket can be seen by clicking here.
- Mark May, ESPN College Football Analyst - Tuesday September 2Should UCLA be concerned about their performance against Virginia?
- Rich Rodriguez - UA football coach - Tuesday September 2Doug and Wolf catch up with the head coach of the Arizona Wildcats, Rich Rodriguez.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?