It looks like President Barack Obama is a fan of the Arizona Wildcats, at least to a point.
As part of his annual bracket, the Bracketer in Chief has a Final Four of Florida, Michigan State, Arizona and Louisville.
However, he has the Cardinals knocking off the Wildcats before falling to the Spartans in the championship game.
The president is not exactly going out on a limb with any of his picks, with a pair of number one seeds along with two of the more popular lower seeds.
And for what it's worth, the noted basketball fan also has Arizona State knocking of Texas in the Round of 64 before losing to Michigan.
The entire bracket can be seen by clicking here.
- Rich Rodriguez- UA football coach - Monday September 15University of Arizona head coach Rich Rodriguez previews the Wildcats' game against Cal.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Sept. 11 - Thursday September 11Adam and Jarrett talk about a close win at UTSA and a home date vs. Nevada.
- Rich Rodriguez - Arizona head coach - Monday September 8University of Arizona football coach Rich Rodriguez joins Doug and Wolf
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Sept. 3 - Wednesday September 3Adam and Jarrett talk about a comfortable win and a tricky road trip.
- Mark May, ESPN College Football Analyst - Tuesday September 2Should UCLA be concerned about their performance against Virginia?