President Obama picks Arizona Wildcats to lose in Final Four
As part of his annual bracket, the Bracketer in Chief has a Final Four of Florida, Michigan State, Arizona and Louisville.
However, he has the Cardinals knocking off the Wildcats before falling to the Spartans in the championship game.
The president is not exactly going out on a limb with any of his picks, with a pair of number one seeds along with two of the more popular lower seeds.
And for what it's worth, the noted basketball fan also has Arizona State knocking of Texas in the Round of 64 before losing to Michigan.
The entire bracket can be seen by clicking here.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.