Wildcats offering fans special contests at 2014 Spring Game
The football program will award one lucky fan $500 from a pool of 10 contestants, if he or she is able to split the uprights from 50 yards out.
But, it gets better.
The Wildcats are offering another cash prize of $250 if a contestant manages to out-throw any of the program's quarterbacks -- be it Nick Isham, Jerrard Randall, Jesse Scroggins, Anu Solomon or Khari McGee.
And last but not least, you can still be a winner and not take home any money. Head coach Rich Rodriguez will elect one patron from the stands to call a play during the game.
The contests are opened to all fans, though age and NCAA restrictions may apply.
Gates 1 and 2 at Arizona Stadium will open at 11:00 a.m. MST.
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.