Updated Apr 15, 2014 - 5:45 pm
Arizona Wildcats forward Rondae Hollis-Jefferson to return for Sophomore season
The 6-foot-7 freshman decided to stay at Arizona after considering forgoing his remaining NCAA eligibility and entering the NBA Draft.
The 19-year-old averaged 9.1 points and 5.7 rebounds a game last season during Arizona's 33-5 campaign.
Hollis-Jefferson played in every game for the Wildcats last year, logging 25.3 minutes per contest and playing a big role in Arizona's NCAA Tournament run.
His tournament averages of 14 points, 4.8 rebounds and two blocks helped lead the Wildcats to an Elite Eight appearance. His game-tying dunk from a Nick Johnson air ball forced overtime against Wisconsin, but the Badgers prevailed in the end, 64-63, to deny the Wildcats from their fifth Final Four appearance in school history.
- Former UA Wildcat Nick Johnson ‘happy' to land with Houston Rockets
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon signs endorsement deal with Nike
- Arizona's Sean Miller among the best recruiters in the country
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon records monster block in NBA Summer League debut
- Former Wildcat Johnson impresses in Summer League debut, finishes vicious dunk
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.